Get in touch

Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR)


EICR/Landlords Certification...

Electrical Safety in all kind of premises:

If you are a landlord and rent out flats, houses and shops, or if you are an agent to selling Property or if you are in home care business to provide a house of multiple occupancies (HMO) for homeless people, then you should know that all the domestic electrical installations, hotel, care homes, restaurant and commercial properties should be subject to regular testing and inspection to comply with current 18th edition legislation. All necessary precautions should be taken to reduce the risk of injury or death through unsafe electrical installations.

There are many good reasons why for getting regular periodic testing such as to inspect and test to comply with the IEE Wiring Regulations 18th Edition or if you have recently bought premises that you wish to live in or to rent out and you would like to ensure about electrical safety.

Elecable Man can offer you quick and reliable service for all the electrical tests and inspections necessary to comply with regulations. If there is any more information, you need, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Apart from the Landlord's Common Law duty of care, the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985 (and several other statutory regulations see below) require that the electrical equipment is safe at the start of every tenancy and maintained in a safe condition throughout the tenure.

Electrical hazards are also covered by the Housing Health and Safety Rating System under the Housing Act 2004.

In the case of commercial property and houses in multiple occupations, there is a statutory duty under the Regulator.

If you would like any additional information regarding any of the services listed above, then please feel free to call 07889261744 or visit our contact page to get in touch with us via email.

Registration Number: 10228477

Request a callback